Monday, February 06, 2006

Fabulous SNOW!!!

Monday February 6, 2006

Fabulous SNOW! As I carried Riley down the steps this morning I looked out the door and saw there was no snow. I was so bummed. I carried her into the kitchen and stood her in a chair while I fixed her milk. She yelled “Look Mommy! SNOW!!!” I looked out the window and huge snowflakes were falling. YAY! Riley and I quickly got dressed and went out to see the snow. I quickly talked her into coming back in with the promise that we would go back out when there was some snow on the ground. We went back out about two hours later. I went down the hill with her on the sled even though there wasn't enough snow. The pinestraw helped and we went really fast and crashed in the woods. Then I let Riley get in the sled and I pulled her all around the yard. We probably played an hour before she got so cold and was so wet that I talked her into coming inside.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! The scenery makes me think of winter in northern arizona too - so so pretty, fresh, and woodsy... makes me feel all nostalgic :D riley looks *adorable* too - so glad she got to play in the snow :)