Poor Riley. She had to spend both Friday and Saturday with a babysitter. A different babysitter each time at that. Luckily for her she loved both of her babysitters and had a great time. Friday night she stayed with Trish and Saturday night she stayed with Mandy. Scott and I had to go to Jasper to have dinner at Bent Tree with Dr. Jim, Dr. George and Linda. AKA Jimmy, Buddy and Linda.
Trish commented on how good she was and how entertaining she was. Mandy did the same. I am so glad she is so well behaved and doesn't get into things. Sometimes following through with discipline is so hard, but I always realize how worth it is when we take her places and people enjoy her ocmpany and don't mind her being away. Mandy even wants us to go on more dates so that she can watch her more.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment