We spent a day at the Wellington Community center. Aunt Elizabeth had window washers coming to her house that day and they couldn't be rescheduled. It was also the day the cleaning ladies come, so she decided it would be best if we were out of the house. It was a really nice center. They had a huge pool with lanes roped off, three diving boards, a water aerobics area, a swimming area/water sports area, a huge kids splash pad, a great kiddie pool and then another pool with two giant slides.
We had a great time. We all got a little fried. We wore our sunscreen, but the hours flew by and the protection wore off. From now on I am wearing a watch to the pool and setting my alarm for every hour so we can reapply. It was Riley's first sunburn and I am having a hard time with it. I feel so guilty.
This looks like a sweet picture, but it is really Riley having a tantrum, because I don't want to get in the big pool with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment